Ramp Up Your Program with Affiliate Marketing Training
Managing the online marketing channel in the retail industry can be confusing since you need keep up to date with the newest trends and changing technology in the affiliate space that may affect your team’s overall online revenue.
Leading-Edge Education for Advertisers
We know that having the tools and resources at your fingertips is important for running a successful Affiliate Marketing program which is why we developed Affiliate Marketing training tools for Advertisers. It’s vital that you are a well-educated member of your team and can make decisions that may affect overall online revenue. Whether you are new to the Rakuten LinkShare Network or have a more mature program, you need to have the tools and information at your fingertips.
Rakuten LinkShare Campus environment Affiliate Marketing Training tools include:
- Rakuten LinkShare Certified Affiliate Program Manager credentials – become an expert in the field of Affiliate Marketing.
- Rakuten LinkShare University, an in-person educational event held several times a year where you can get further training on ways to grow your Affiliate Marketing program
- Video tutorials available in our Advertiser Help Center provide guidance on key tactics needed to run a successful affiliate program
- Monthly webinars focus on a variety of industry and network-specific topics
- Weekly Advertiser Office Hours, where you can get your Affiliate Marketing questions answered in real time by Rakuten LinkShare experts
- The Link Newsletter: A monthly educational newsletter sent to Advertisers in the Rakuten LinkShare Network
- Articles and video content that will support your business case for online marketing channels.